We know how quickly thank-you package due dates can sneak up! This timeline will help guide you through planning for each part of your thank-you package, and ensure a wonderful donor experience. Your thank-you package will require 6 photos and an impact letter. If you’re having trouble completing your thank-you package, you can extend your due date.
When your project is fully funded - send out photo permission slips.
- Getting permission slips signed early means you know ahead of time which students can be photographed, and you can plan what pictures to take.
- Regardless of how many projects are funded for your class each school year, only one permission slip per student, per school year, needs to be collected.
When materials arrive – share the arrival with your students!
- As soon as your materials arrive, you can start your thank-you package.
- Your students’ first reactions to the materials can be a great opportunity for you to take some of your project photos!
- Your materials’ arrival is also your opportunity to make sure everything’s correct and in working order. If you need help with your materials, check out some of our other help center articles.
Before your due date – complete your thank-you package.
- Take photos of your students engaging with the materials. If you can’t take photos of your students, here are some tips!
- Write an impact letter for your donors. We’ve got some advice for what makes a stellar impact letter!
If you’re having trouble completing your thank-you package, you can also extend your due date.