As part of your thank-you package, you’ll be asked to upload 6 photos of your students engaging with your project materials or experiences.
To submit photos for your fully funded project:
- Log into your account and scroll to the “Projects,” section to find the correct project.
- Click on the "Submit thank-you package” button.
- Select “Upload photos.”
- Read through the instructions and upload your 6 photos. (Having trouble uploading photos? Check out some of our troubleshooting tips)
- Once you’ve uploaded photos, you’ll be asked to make sure that you have signed permission slips for any students included in the photos.
- Click “Publish”
- After you’ve published your photos, we’ll notify your donors!
- You have signed permission slips for every student in the photos.
- Students using or holding up the project materials.
- A screenshot of your students using materials over Zoom or in your virtual classroom (just make sure there aren’t any student names showing!)
- If you can't take pictures of your students because of school restrictions or because you’re teaching remotely don’t worry! You can still post pictures which don't show students.
- Close-ups of students
- Photos which include student last names or classroom numbers. Look out for name tags or name plates on student desks, as well as classroom number signs!
- Inappropriate subject matter
Examples of awesome photos: