Your thank-you package has a due date for delivery to your donors. If you’re having trouble completing your thank-you package before your due date, you may be able to extend your due date.
If your thank-you package due date has passed, and we haven’t heard from you, our system will automatically email you with reminders.
If you’re having trouble completing your thank-you package, we’ve got some tips:
- Writing a great impact letter
- If you haven’t received all of your materials yet
- Taking photos if you don’t have access to your students or are teaching remotely
- If you’re completing a thank-you package for a professional development project
Extending your thank-you package due date
To give yourself more time to complete the project or stop lateness notifications, follow this link or these instructions:
- Log into your teacher account
- Scroll down your account homepage (or any page of our website) and click “contact us” located under ‘Connect’ on the right hand side towards the bottom of the page
- Make sure you’re in the “I’m a teacher” tab
- Under "What can we help with?" select “Thank-You Packages”
- Select "Extend the due date for a Thank-You Package” from the second drop down
- Select the project that needs an extension
- Using the calendar, select a new due date up to two months from your original date. (Don’t type a date into the box) Select or type the reason for your extension request and submit the form
If you cannot complete your impact letter, photos, or student thank-yous, you can contact our team.