To give yourself more time to complete the project or stop lateness notifications, follow this link or these instructions:
- Log into your teacher account
- Scroll down your account homepage (or any page of our website) and click “contact us” located under ‘Connect’ on the right hand side towards the bottom of the page
- Make sure you’re in the “I’m a teacher” tab
- Under "What can we help with?" select “Thank-You Packages”
- Select "Extend the due date for a Thank-You Package” from the second drop down
- Select the project that needs an extension
- Using the calendar, select a new due date. (Don’t type a date into the box; the new date won’t take unless you use the calendar! You’re welcome to select a new due date up to two months from your original date.) Select or type the reason for your extension request and submit the form
Requesting an extension won’t cost you any points or otherwise negatively affect your account, so if it’s looking like you’ll need to request a due date extension for your thank-you package, just let us know. We’re happy to help!
If you’re having trouble completing your thank-you package, we’ve got some tips:
- If you haven’t received all of your materials yet
- Taking photos if you don’t have access to your students or are teaching remotely
- Writing a great impact letter when schools are closed
- If you’re completing a thank-you package for a professional development project
If you cannot complete your thank-you package, you can contact our team and we can waive your thank-you package requirement.