Celebrating the most innovative teachers on February 28!

Fast Company just named DonorsChoose.org one of 2019’s Most Innovative Companies — so we’re celebrating the world’s most innovative teachers!

Photo release permission slips

You’ll need to obtain signed permission slips from your students’ parents or guardians before posting any photographs of students to your DonorsChoose.org account. (These slips are for your records, so you won't need to send them to DonorsChoose.org).

You can find our permission slip, in various languages, below:

(You might need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view the file. Download Adobe Reader for free.)