Congratulations, your project is fully funded!
We’ll email you as soon as your materials are purchased. Items should arrive within 3 weeks of the date it was ordered, though many of our vendors ship much faster! Once your materials arrive, please check if everything has arrived as expected.
Be sure to alert your colleagues and front desk staff that you’re expecting materials. Review your school’s address in your account to make sure we’re sending your materials to the right place. If you need help, please contact us.
You may see one of the below vendor status updates for each item:
- To be ordered: These materials have not been purchased yet. Your materials will be purchased within 5 business days unless it's during our winter or summer ordering periods.
- Ordered: Your materials were ordered! We are waiting for the vendor to confirm the item’s availability. Vendors occasionally ship items before giving us an update, so if you see this message, tell the main office or any individuals who receive packages that you're expecting materials.
- Available and being processed by your vendor: Hurray! The vendor confirmed they can ship your item(s) within 3 weeks to your school. Sometimes items are sent in multiple shipments. If you see this message, tell your main office or any individuals who receive packages that you're expecting these materials.
- Shipped: The vendor has shipped your items but may not have provided tracking information. Learn more about delivery time frames for furniture, magazines, and live items. Items that ship with a notice that says COU will be delivered by a personal courier to your school. Items that ship with a notice that says TRNP will be delivered by UPS Freight.
- Not Available - This item is not available, we’ll notify you if you need to select replacements: The vendor could not ship this item when we placed your order. We are trying to repurchase it for you from another vendor. Thank you for your patience and understanding! (Review a new status)
- Not available - This item is not available, please select replacements: The vendor could not ship this item when we placed your order. We sent you an email with instructions to select replacements. Replacement forms are located as a yellow banner in the projects' tab of your account. Review where to find commonly requested items if you need help getting started. Once you submit the replacement form, we’ll order the replacement item(s). Please contact us if you need help selecting replacements. Thanks for taking this extra step! (Review a new status)
- Not available - No replacements selected: You indicated you did not need replacements for this item and submitted a blank replacement form. Any remaining project funds are used to help teachers on our site with price changes from the time a project posted to the time it is fully funded. (Review a new status)
- Substitution Made: The original item was out of stock but our vendor is shipping the item displayed as a replacement. We encourage our vendors to choose smart substitutions by shipping an equal or superior item. (Review a new status)
- Backordered: Your item is on backorder. Tell your main office or any individuals who receive packages you're expecting these materials. If you don’t have your item(s) and either it’s been longer than 3 weeks since the order was sent or more than a week has passed since the expected ship date, please contact our team.