Congrats on your fully funded project!
If your project has been fully funded, you will receive an email notification from DonorsChoose requesting that you confirm funding for your project.
To confirm (or decline) funding:
- Sign in to your account and click your name to access your drop-down menu.
- Click "Projects" to access your project's information.
- Click the “Confirm funding for [project name]” notification. You can also scroll down to your “Projects” section and access the same link by clicking on “Confirm funding” next to your project.
- You'll have the option to accept or decline the funding after you click this link.
- If you decline funding, we'll return all donations to your donors so that they can choose a new classroom project to support. We'll also return the points you used to submit the project to your teacher account, which you can see on your “Private info” page.
- If you accept funding, next you need to confirm your shipping address.
- Resources are sent directly to the address we have for your school.
- If your school has deliverability issues, follow instructions in this Help Center article for shipping to a different address.
- Next you’ll select the order date when your materials will be ordered.
- Finally, write a quick note to your donors letting them know you’re excited that your resources are on their way!