Once your project containing a License is fully funded, you can expect the vendor to follow up with you directly for information they need to add the License to your school’s system. Completing this information is typically handled in partnership with your school's technology leader. If the vendor already has the information they need, they’ll add the License within a week of when your project is ordered.
If your license can’t be located within the Admin console, you can reach out to the vendor directly for support:
|Best Buy Education||GCLsupport@bestbuy.com|
Common Answers to the Google Chrome License Form Sections
- End User Company Name: Name of School District
- End User Technical Contact Name: Name of contact for google. Usually either IT admin or you.
- End User Technical Contact Address: Physical Address of the above person.
- End User Technical Contact Phone: Phone number for above person.
- End User Technical Contact Email Address: Email address for above person
- Do you have Google Apps: Yes (Needed to use Google Chrome License)
- What is the Google Apps Domain: Domain of your location. Usually the information after the @ in your work email.
- Please use the above apps Domain for all of my Google Purchases: Yes/No
- Off Domain End User Email Address: An email address that ends in anything other than the domain that was given above. Used by Google in case there is an issue with a domain and they need to get in contact with you. (@gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @msn.com etc.)
Where to find Google Chrome Management Licenses
To ensure your Chromebook can be managed by your school or district, you can purchase Chromebooks that come with Google Chrome Management Licenses through Best Buy Education and CDW-G.
If you already own a Chromebook and need to enroll it using a Google Chrome Management License, you can find licenses at Best Buy Education, CDW-G, and Quill.com.
You can find Google Chrome Management Licenses by searching for the following item numbers at each vendor:
|Best Buy Education||BB19489850|
For district or school technology leaders: