Apple devices obtained from Best Buy Education* can be enrolled in your school or district’s device management program such as Apple School Manager or Device Enrollment Program (DEP).
Best Buy Education’s DEP Reseller ID: 480770
- Enrollment and device management is typically handled in partnership with your school or district’s technology leader.
For district or school technology leaders:
- Enrollment is done using Apple Configurator on the Mac device your school uses to manage or enroll devices.
- Follow these instructions from Apple to manually add the new device to your school or district’s Apple School Manager through Apple Configurator.
- Next, add the new device to Apple School Manager following these instructions from Apple.
- You will need your school’s DEP #. Be sure this is the school’s DEP # and not your Apple Customer Number.
- Best Buy Education’s DEP Reseller ID: 480770
- Apple School Manager Overview
- Using Device Enrollment
- Enroll your organization in Apple School Manager
- Manage Device Suppliers - this article contains instructions on how to add a DEP Reseller ID, such as Best Buy Education
- Additional Resources for System Administrators
*Devices purchased from retailers other than Best Buy Education are not eligible to be enrolled in Device Enrollment Programs such as Apple School Manager. To enroll devices purchased directly from Apple, you can contact their team at (866) 902-7144 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST.