When you’re thinking about materials for your professional development, remember that they must have a clear benefit to your students.
In order for us to approve technology for your classroom, your project essay should include:
- what you will learn from this technology
- how it will improve your ability as an educator and enhance your student’s learning experience.
For inspiration, check out some of our most popular PD material requests by subject areas:
English and Language
- The Writing Strategies Book: Your Everything Guide to Developing Skilled Writers - AKJ Education
- Rosetta Stone - Latin America Spanish Full Course Online Subscription with Download - Best Buy Education
- Mathematical Mindsets: Unleashing Students’ Potential through Creative Math, Inspiring Messages and Innovative Teaching - Amazon Business
- STEAM Kids: 50+ Science / Technology / Engineering / Art / Math Hands-On Projects for Kids - Amazon Business
Mindful and Emotional Wellness
Social Emotional Tools For Life - Kaplan Early Learning
Culturize: Every Student. Every Day. Whatever It Takes. - Amazon Business
Music and the Arts
- Sing Say Dance Play - Woodwind and Brasswind
- Essential Rhythm Activities for the Music Classroom Book - Woodwind and Brasswind
General Educator Growth
- The Growth Mindset Coach: A Teacher’s Month-by-Month Handbook for Empowering Students to Achieve - Amazon Business
- Teach Like a PIRATE: Increase Student Engagement, Boost Your Creativity, and Transform Your Life as an Educator - Amazon Business
Please note: All physical materials are considered property of your school according to our materials ownership policy.
Trips and Visitors
During the 2023-2024 school year, in-person Professional Development projects are unavailable. Fill out this form to let us know this project type is important for you.
You can submit a virtual Professional Development project like this great opportunity.
What types of Professional Development can I request?
While many virtual PD experiences are eligible as long as they meet project eligibility requirements, we are unable to post projects for virtual experiences and resources from Get Your Teach On. Please make sure your event date is within 2-8 months of the date you posted the project.