Got a gift code? Your DonorsChoose.org gift card or code can be applied to a classroom by following these easy steps!
If you're a teacher:
- Have your 10-digit gift code handy. You can either find this in your email or on the right-hand side of your "private info" tab once logged into your account.
- Log in to your account on DonorsChoose.org.
- Choose a classroom project to support. To support your own class project, simply click the title of your class project in your account page. (If you haven't yet created your project, do that first!)
- Type the total amount you’d like to give in the white box and press give. If you're giving 2 $15 codes, for instance, enter $30.
- Proceed to checkout, and enter your 10-digit code on the payment screen. You can enter several gift codes (so long as you enter them one at a time).
- Click "Place my Donation", and you're good to go!
If you're a donor:
- Visit DonorsChoose.org/redeem and enter your code.
- Click "view classroom projects." (If you have additional codes, you can enter them later.) At this point, you'll see your code as account credits in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Choose a classroom project to support.
- Type the total amount you’d like to give and press enter. If you're giving 2 $15 codes, for instance, enter $30.
- Proceed through checkout, entering any additional codes on the payment screen.
- Eat your favorite snack. You deserve it.
If you have any other questions about the process, contact our team. Thanks for your support!