How does it work?
Starting November 1, 2022, you can earn a $100 Classroom Reward for completing one Kahoot! lesson with at least 15 of your students.
How to qualify for the rewards
- You teach 3rd-8th grade
- Take your class (at least 15 students) on one of our Tech Tours by hosting the Kahoot! in your class. Students can compete against each other from their devices, participate without devices, or complete the tour individually as an assignment. It’s up to you.
- Callisto: Space Innovation Tour
- Robotics Fulfillment Center Tour
- Optional: Use the Teacher Toolkit to make it easy. Each tour comes with a facilitation guide, student worksheets, and more – download the documents from our websites.
- Tell us how it went by completing this feedback form. Your responses will be shared with the Amazon Future Engineer team.
- We will review your responses, and if everything checks out, you’ll be emailed your $100 DonorsChoose gift code within three weeks.
Please note, you will only be able to submit this form once. Our team is unable to make any changes or edits to your responses. Once you have submitted, you will not be able to retake the survey, and our team won't be able to re-open it for you. Also, this opportunity is only available to a select group of teachers, please do not share this link with your colleagues.
Want more rewards?
Post about the tour on social media and tag #amazonfutureengineer for the chance to win an additional $100 Amazon.com gift card!
Have additional questions?
If you have any other questions about the Classroom Rewards process, contact the DonorsChoose.org team through our contact form.