Update: 2/7/23: Funding for this activity has been fully distributed. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available.
How does it work?
Starting November 2, the PwC Charitable Foundation team is helping your students tap into their strengths and explore a world of career pathways (and help you learn more about your students), and is offering a $150 DonorsChoose gift code for the first 2,500 teachers who check out the Time for Kids digital interactive career exploration platform, while funds last.
How to qualify for the rewards
- You must teach grades 3–8 at an Equity Focus School.
- Check out the Time for Kids digital interactive platform called Your 🔥 Job.
- Complete the Skills Explorer Quiz
- Explore your Customized Feed
- After you’ve explored the resource, submit a short survey on our site providing feedback and explaining how you would use it with your students. Examples of your usage in the classroom will help our team more clearly understand your submission.
- We’ll review your submission and, if it’s approved, we will send you a $150 DonorsChoosegift code. You can expect to receive your gift code within 3 weeks of submitting the Classroom Rewards survey (while funds last).
Fill out the Classroom Rewards survey
Q. It’s been 3 weeks since I submitted my survey, where’s my gift code?
Be sure to check your spam folder for a message from us. If it’s not there, write in to our team through our contact form.
Q. How will I know if this reward is still available?
We’ll update this Help Center article as funding runs low on this opportunity and once it is no longer accepting submissions.
Q. Can I take the same survey multiple times to earn more gift codes?
Each teacher can only earn one gift code per survey. Please note, you will only be able to submit each survey once. Our team is unable to make any changes or edits to your responses. Once you have submitted, you will not be able to retake the survey, and our team won't be able to re-open it for you.