Update 12/29/21: Funding for this match offer has been fully applied to eligible projects and donations are no longer being matched. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available.
What kind of match?
Starting November 15th, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- You teach in a classroom in Grades 6-8.
- Create an applied science project. Be sure to select “Applied Sciences,” which you can find under the Match & Science category, as one of your project’s subject areas.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some of our favorite Applied Science projects:
- Crafts Class Needs ShrinkyDinks - Studying Polystyrene Plastic
- Best Science Family Night Ever
- Synthesizing Learning with the Periodic Table
With thanks to Young Sheldon on CBS and The Chuck Lorre Family Foundation
In celebration of the Season 5 of Young Sheldon on CBS, The Chuck Lorre Family Foundation is thrilled to support middle school STEM projects.