What kind of funding?
On October 1st, 3M will apply $1,000 to qualifying Minnesota teachers’ STEM projects. Projects must be submitted by September 28th, 2021 in order to qualify for this funding.
How to qualify:
- You teach at a school in St Paul, North St Paul or Maplewood, Minnesota.
- Create a project requesting STEM resources for your students.
- Select “Math & Science” as your subject category
- Keep your total project goal (including taxes, fees, and optional donation to DonorsChoose) $1,000 or less.
- Submit your project by September 28th, 2021 in order to receive funding on October 1st, 2021.
How your project will be funded:
After you submit your project, our team will review it to ensure that it meets all above criteria. You’ll be notified via email if your project needs any edits. Eligible projects will receive up to $1,000 on October 1st, 2021.
With thanks to 3M
As part of 3M’s overall commitment to creating greater equity in our communities, 3M aims to create five million unique STEM and Skilled Trades learning experiences for underrepresented individuals by the end of 2025. 3M is proud to partner with DonorsChoose to help teachers bring STEM learning to life in their classrooms.