Update 1/25/21: As of 1/24/21, funding for this match offer has been fully applied to eligible projects, and donations are no longer being matched. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available. We are thrilled to see all of the amazing projects that our teacher community created!
What kind of match?
Starting December 14th, 2020, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- You teach in a school where more than three-quarters of students are from low-income households. (Click the following link to learn about how economic need is defined on our site)
- Create a project and request resources exclusively from Amazon Business
- There are two ways for a project to qualify for matching funds:
- Request resources that encourage and teach inclusion, diversity, or antiracism in your classroom OR
- Explain how your requested resources will help students see their identities reflected in your curriculum
What won’t qualify:
- Projects must only request materials from Amazon Business. All other vendors are ineligible for this match.
With thanks to Amazon Business
Amazon Business is proud to support projects focused on addressing topics of racial justice for teachers and school communities. They know that together, we can help students constructively engage with this important topic, regardless of their background. They are excited to match these projects on our site!