Update: 11/16/21: Funding for this match offer has been fully applied to eligible projects and donations are no longer being matched. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available.
What kind of match?
All qualifying projects will receive a 2X match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- Create a project and shop at AKJ Education.
- Shop for a Study.com Teacher Account.
- Only available at AKJ Education on DonorsChoose. ISBN# STUDYCOM20
- Study.com's Teacher Account allows 1 teacher and up to 150 students to utilize the entire content and resource library on Study.com.
What won’t qualify:
- Projects requesting more than one Study.com Teacher Account will be ineligible for this match.
- Projects requesting materials in addition to one Study.com Teacher Account will be ineligible for this match.
- Projects requesting materials from vendors other than AKJ Education will not be eligible for this match.
How will I access my Study.com account?
Once your project has been fully funded and you’ve confirmed funding, you’ll receive an activation email from Study.com within 1-3 days of your order date. Keep any eye on your inbox:
- Email Sender: email@example.com
- Subject Line: Your Study.com License Code and Activation Instructions
With thanks to Study.com
Study.com is a leading online education platform providing academic support for 30 million learners and educators a month. We believe information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is a key to upwards mobility. Founded on the principle that companies should make a contribution to society, Study.com has donated $23 million in-kind value across social impact programs, including millions to help schools during the COVID-19 pandemic.