Update 12/12/20: We are no longer considering new project submissions for this match offer. If you submitted your project before 12:00AM EST 12/12/20, it will be reviewed and eligible for the match on a first-come-first-served basis. Qualifying live projects will continue to receive matched donations while funding remains.
What kind of match?
Starting October 13th, all qualifying projects will receive a 3X match. That means a $20 donation will become a $60 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will automatically be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
Step 1: Apply to the Pathfinders Winter Institute
- Apply to the Pathfinders Winter Institute using the button below.
- Please note: Apply for the Pathfinders Winter Institute by December 8th 5PM EST to make sure you have time to submit your project on DonorsChoose by December 11th.
Need help applying for a course? Read further instructions for applying on the Pathfinders Institute website.
Step 2: Post a project on DonorsChoose
- Once accepted to your course, the Pathfinders Team will email you a campaign code to use on DonorsChoose. Once you receive the campaign code, create a professional development project and enter the campaign code by clicking “Apply a campaign code”
- In the “What” section of the project creation process, select “Virtual Trip,” then select “Pre-packaged Trips” and select the course to which you were accepted.
- Projects must be submitted by December 11th, 2020.
If you have questions about applying to the Pathfinders Institute or course specifics, you can reach out to the Pathfinders Team at Pathfinders@infosysfoundationUSAevents.org.
If you have questions about the match offer or creating a project on the DonorsChoose site, you can reach out to the DonorsChoose team through our contact form.
With thanks to Infosys Foundation USA
Infosys Foundation USA’s mission is to advance computer science and maker education to K-12 schools across the U.S. They are proud to support teachers everywhere who are inspiring students to become creators, not just consumers of technology.