Update 11/13/20: As of 9:30 EST 11/12 the Classroom Rewards form for this Classroom Rewards is no longer active, and new submissions will not be accepted. If you have already submitted your Classroom Rewards form, we will send you your gift code within the next two weeks! Huge thanks to our stellar teacher community for participating in this exciting opportunity.
How does it work?
Starting November 9, Middle School teachers can earn a $100 gift code for attending an online professional development session from Next Gen Personal Finance. Get high-interest virtual lessons for grades 5-8 about banking and budgeting, or help bring money skills into math and ELA lessons, and share your feedback on the session to earn $100 for your next project. You can also earn an extra $50 for referring additional middle school teachers to this opportunity (up to 5 teachers for a total of $250 in referrals) while funding lasts.
How to qualify for the rewards
- Teach in a Middle School classroom.
- Register for an online PD session here. We recommend signing up for the earliest relevant session you’re available to attend to ensure rewards are still available when you complete the post-PD classroom rewards survey.
- Share your feedback and reflections after your PD session on this classroom rewards form.
Please note, you will only be able to submit this form once. Our team is unable to make any changes or edits to your responses. Once you have submitted, you will not be able to retake the survey, and our team won't be able to re-open it for you.
Once we review and approve your Classroom Rewards form, we will send you your $100 DonorsChoose gift code. Expect to receive your gift code within 2 weeks of submitting the Classroom Rewards form.
Want more rewards?
Refer a middle school teacher to this Classroom Rewards opportunity and receive an additional $50 DonorsChoose gift code. Here’s how:
- Tell a middle school teacher about this Classroom Rewards opportunity.
- When the teacher you refer successfully completes a PD session and the classroom rewards form, they should include your name and email that you use on DonorsChoose when asked “Did another educator refer you to this opportunity?” in the Classroom Rewards form.
- Once the referral is verified, the DonorsChoose team will send you your $50 gift code within 4 weeks, while funds last.
- You can earn up to five referral bonuses for telling teachers about this opportunity.
Have additional questions?
If you have any other questions about the Classroom Rewards process, contact the DonorsChoose team through our contact form.
If you have a question about your PD session itself, check out the Next Gen Personal Finance help center.