What kind of match?
Starting October 7th, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- Teach at a school in either Camden, New Jersey, or Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Teach Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade students.
- Create a project for your students to use in a remote or home setting. Make sure to talk about how the resources you’re requesting will help set your students up for success in a new environment.
- Keep your total project goal under $1,000, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.
- Indicate that your resources are intended for remote learning on the ‘Why’ step of creating your project.
- Keep in mind, some resources may still have to be shipped to your school address, even if you intend to use them at home.
What won’t qualify:
- Projects for resources intended to be used in a classroom setting are not eligible for this match offer.
- Projects for grade levels Pre-K or 4 - 12 will not qualify for this match offer