Update 10/05/20: Funding for this match offer has been fully applied to eligible projects, and donations are no longer being matched. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available. We are thrilled to see all of the amazing projects that our teacher community created!
What kind of match?
Starting July 15th, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- Create a project requesting classroom basics to start off the new school year.
- Classroom basics includes items like paper, writing utensils, binders, dry erase boards, index cards, stickers, posters, and Kleenex tissues.
- Keep your total project goal under $500, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.
- Distance Learning Projects are eligible for this match.
What won’t qualify:
- Projects requesting resources from Puffs or Bounty won’t be eligible for this match.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some of our favorite classroom basics projects:
- Starting Out Fresh!, by Mrs. Schanck
- Resources for Resilient Students, by Ms. Bailey
- The Need Is Great!, by Mrs. Little
With thanks to Kleenex® Brand
Kleenex® brand believes that access to resources should never stand in the way of learning. They are excited to match these projects on our site!