What kind of match?
Starting July 16th, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- Browse resources from the IF/THEN Collection, a free digital asset library of women STEM innovators.
- Create a project and enter the campaign code IF/THEN
- To enter a campaign code, click “Apply a campaign code”
- Use the inspiration you got from browsing the IF/THEN Collection to request resources that celebrate women in STEM and/or spark students' interest in these areas.
- In your project essay describe how you plan to incorporate the IF/THEN Collection into a future STEM lesson.
- Keep your total project goal under $1,000, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.
- Distance Learning Projects are eligible for this match.
What won't qualify for this match offer:
- Only projects submitted on or after July 16th, 2020 will be eligible for the match.
Receive an additional $5,000 gift card through our Innovation Challenge:
Qualifying projects submitted before November 16, 2020 will be considered for this Innovation Challenge. The 10 teachers with the most innovative projects will each win a $5,000 DonorsChoose.org gift card!
- Submit your project by 11/16/20
- The winning teachers will be notified in December 2020
- Here is the scoring rubric for how we will be evaluating submitted projects:
With thanks to IF/THEN, and initiative of Lyda Hill Philanthropies
Lyda Hill Philanthropies is proud to support teachers in making STEM fun, relatable and accessible to all! They are excited to match these projects on our site!