What are you looking for help with?
- I have a confirmed fully funded standard project
- I have a fully funded project but I haven’t confirmed yet
- I’m shopping for replacements
- I have a Distance Learning Project
I have a confirmed fully funded standard project
Is your school open and available to receive deliveries?
We can send your materials to your school ASAP! You can check your order date and status by logging in to your DonorsChoose account. If you need to move your order date, you can reach out to our team.
If it’s been a while since your project was fully funded, you may need to reconfirm that you want your materials before we send them to your school.
Is your school still closed, or are you unsure when it will open again?
- Has your district or school designated another district location like an office, warehouse, or other school that has remained open to distribute meals or accept deliveries? We may be able to ship resources to this other district location. This should be an address that your administration has established, as we’ll use this location for all fully funded projects at your school.
- If you’re unsure when you’ll have access to your school building again, we can continue to hold off on ordering your materials until November 30th.
Reach out to our team if any of these options work for your project.
I have a fully funded project but I haven’t confirmed yet
If you have not confirmed your standard project yet, you may be able to ship your project resources to a custom address. Not all projects are eligible for flexible shipping.
If your project is eligible for flexible shipping, you’ll see the option to add a custom address on Step 3 of confirming funding.
I’m shopping for replacements
If you’re shopping for replacement materials, your replacements will be sent to the same location as your original project materials.
I have a Distance Learning Project
Looking for information about your Distance Learning Project? Check out this help center article.