What kind of match?
Starting July 15th all qualifying projects will receive a 2X match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- Create a project requesting resources to improve your students’ mental and emotional wellbeing.
- In your project essay, describe the positive impact these resources will have on your students’ mental and emotional wellness.
- Keep your total project goal under $500, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.
- Distance Learning Projects are eligible for this match.
What won’t qualify:
- Projects requesting resources from Puffs or Bounty won’t be eligible for this match.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some impactful emotional wellness projects:
- Equitable Opportunities for Low-Income, Rural Students, by Mrs. Richars
With thanks to Kleenex® Brand
Kleenex® brand, believes that access to resources should never stand in the way of learning. They are excited to match these projects on our site!