Update 07/23/2020: As of 07/22/2020, funding for this match offer has been fully applied to eligible projects, and donations are no longer being matched. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available. We are thrilled to see all of the amazing projects that our teacher community created!
Update 07/13/2020: Funding for this match is running low. We anticipate all funding will be applied to eligible projects within the next week.
What kind of match?
Starting July 10th, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- Create a Distance Learning Project.
- Request resources that keep your students healthy while learning from home.
- Check out some recommendations for where to shop for food, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene items, and other resources.
- Select the Warmth, Care & Hunger subject area.
- Keep your total project goal under $500, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.
What won’t qualify:
- Standard and professional development projects are not eligible for this funding opportunity.
- Special Request projects are not eligible for this funding opportunity.
- Requests for Health & Wellness items for teacher-use at home will not be eligible on our site.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some of our favorite warmth, care & hunger projects:
- Learning Essentials at Home, by Ms. Lipman
- Don't Let Hunger Distract Learners, by Mr. Strobel
- I Wear My Mask to Protect Us, by Ms. Dawson
With thanks to Airborne
Airborne is committed to the well-being of teachers and students whether in the classroom or virtually. We are proud to support projects that provide much needed relief to our teacher and student communities. They are excited to match these projects on our site!