Update 01/04/2021: Funding for this match offer has been fully applied to eligible projects, and donations are no longer being matched. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available. We are thrilled to see all of the amazing projects that our teacher community created!
What kind of match?
Starting September 26th, all qualifying projects will receive a 5X match. That means a $20 donation will become a $100 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- Enter the campaign code BROOKS when you get started with your project.
- Create a project for your girls running program (it could be your track or cross-country team, gym class, or an extracurricular running club).
- Keep your total project goal under $5,000.
- Select a subject area under the Health & Sports category.
What won’t qualify:
- Professional development projects are not eligible for this funding opportunity.
- Projects requesting Instructional Technology, or Computers & Tablets are not eligible for this match offer. See more on how project resource categories are selected.
- Each teacher can access up to $5,000 total from this match. After you have activated $5,000, your project(s) will no longer qualify.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some of our favorite girls running projects:
- Girls Running Without Boundaries, by Mr. F
- Catch Me!, by Ms. B
- Ladies Lead: Walk and Run Club, by Mrs. D
With thanks to Brooks and the DICK’s Sporting Goods Foundation
DICK'S Sporting Goods and Brooks Running. DICK’S and Brooks Running believe that sports make people better. And the data supports it. Kids who are highly involved in sports are more likely to get good grades, go to college, and less apt to get into trouble at school. Sports build character, teach life lessons, and increase confidence.