Update 05/05/20: Funding for this Match Offer has been fully applied to eligible projects, and donations are no longer being matched. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available. We are thrilled to see all of the amazing projects that our teacher community created!
What kind of match?
Starting March 9th, all qualifying projects will receive a 5X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $100 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- Create a new project and make sure to enter the campaign code “LAVIE” by clicking “Apply a campaign code.”
- Create a project requesting La Vie pads, available at Amazon Business with the following item number in bold:
- La Vie Organic Cotton Top Sheet Feminine or Postpartum Pads with Wings, Overnight, Long, 48 Count (3 Bags of 16) : B07VD6SFKZ
- La Vie Organic Cotton Top Sheet Feminine Pads with Wings, Heavy Absorbency, Long, 60 Count (3 Bags of 20) : B07V9L5KHJ
- La Vie Organic Cotton Top Sheet Feminine Pads with Wings, Ultra Thin, Regular, 64 Count (2 Bags of 32) : B07V9L6H2T
- La Vie Organic Cotton Top Sheet Panty Liners, Ultra Thin, 108 Count (3 Bags of 36) : B07VD6S6F
- Make sure that the majority of items you are requesting are La Vie brand pads. Other classroom resources can be included on your project, but technology and classroom furniture are not eligible.
- Keep your total project goal under $500, including taxes, shipping fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.org.
What won’t qualify:
- No tampon products are eligible for this funding opportunity.
- Any menstrual product from brands other than La Vie are not eligible for this funding opportunity.
- Technology and classroom furniture are not eligible for this funding opportunity.
- Professional development and trip or visitor projects are not eligible for this funding opportunity.