Update 5/19/20: As of 5/18/20 we are no longer accepting project submissions for the Pathfinders Summer Institute. All live projects will continue to receive the match offer, while funds last.
What kind of match?
All qualifying projects for the Pathfinders Summer Institute will receive a 3X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $60 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
Step 1: Apply to the Virtual Pathfinders Summer Institute
- Apply to one of the Pathfinders Institute courses using the button below.
- Please note: Apply for the Pathfinders Summer Institute by May 15th 5PM EST to make sure you have time to submit your project on DonorsChoose by May 18th.
Need help applying for a course? Read further instructions for applying on the Pathfinders Institute website.
Step 2: Post a project on DonorsChoose
- Once accepted to your course, The Pathfinders Team will email you a campaign code to use on DonorsChoose. Once you receive the campaign code, create a professional development project and enter the campaign code by clicking “Apply a campaign code”
- In the “What” section of the project creation process, select “Trips,” then select “Pre-packaged Trips.
- Select the course to which you were accepted.
- Projects must be submitted by May 18, 2020.
Already had a Pathfinders Summer Institute project fully funded?
If your project was fully funded earlier in the year, you will still be able to attend the 'virtual' Institute. Our team will be in touch about your project!
If you have questions about applying to the Pathfinders Institute or course specifics, you can reach out to The Pathfinders Team at Pathfinders@infosysfoundationUSAevents.org.
If you have questions about the match offer or creating a project on the DonorsChoose site, you can reach out to the DonorsChoose team through our contact form.
With thanks to Infosys Foundation USA