Update 1/24/2019: Funding for this one-day-only Match has finished. Thank you to our wonderfully innovative teachers and donors!
Today, Thursday, January 23, all live, approved Music & Arts projects will receive a 2X Match, while funds last. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
Here’s how teachers can qualify for the 2X Match:
- All live, approved projects with a total project goal under $1,000 (including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.org) with a “Music & the Arts” subject area on DonorsChoose will be eligible for this Match Offer. If you already have a live, approved Music & Arts project on DonorsChoose, you’re all set!
- Some projects qualify for other Match Offers; in that case, those projects will receive the match for which they currently qualify, instead of this one-day-only 2X Match.
Here’s how donors can activate the 2X Match:
- The 2X Match will be available from 7:00 AM ET on 1/23 until 3:00 AM ET on 1/24, while funds last.
- The 2X Match will be applied automatically, so donors won’t need to enter a promo code.
- Credit card, account credit, and gift card donations to a live, approved project will be eligible for this Match. Check donations and donor advised funds will not receive the Match.
Frequently asked questions:
Q1: Can my project qualify if I didn’t select a subject under Music & the Arts?
A1: Yes! You can also qualify for this match offer if your resources are categorized as art supplies or musical instruments:
Q2: Is there a price cap for this match offer?
A2: No, but projects that cost $1,000 or less generally have the best chance of being fully funded.
Q3: Can I edit my project so it qualifies?