What kind of match?
Starting November 18, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- You teach at a school where more than half of the students come from low-income households. Learn about how we define economic need.
- Keep your total project goal under $1,200, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.org.
- Create a standard materials project and shop for resources exclusively from LEGO Education.
- Only projects that were posted live on our site from November 18, 2019 onward will qualify for this Match.
What won’t qualify:
- Projects that include resources from vendors other than LEGO Education.