Update 10/4/19: Funding for this match is running low. We anticipate all funding will be applied to eligible projects within the next few days. If you've already submitted your Classroom Rewards form and are approved, you should receive your gift code within the next 2 weeks.
How does it work?
Starting September 16, when you download the PwC Charitable Foundation Digital Fitness Assessment app and complete the assessment, we’ll send you a $50 DonorsChoose.org gift code. You can learn all about the DFA app here.
How to qualify for the rewards
- Download PwC Charitable Foundation's Digital Fitness Assessment app:
- Open the app once downloaded. Accept the Terms of Services and create an account using your email address.
- You will then be taken to a screen asking for an invitation code. Use code AJ7B4E for this screen.
- This screen may say that your email is not recognized, but don’t worry! Using the invitation code will grant you access and create your account with the email you used.
- Fill out your details within the registration form and choose a password. Check your email for an activation link within 24 hours of creating your account. (If you don’t see the activation email, check your ‘junk’ folder.)
- If you are having trouble verifying your account via email, you may request a verification code to be texted to your phone. This is not the same as the invitation code. Use your unique 6-digit code that is texted to you.
- Once you have verified your account, reopen the Digital Fitness Assessment app and log in.
- After getting acquainted with the app, complete the 23-question assessment about your digital fitness. Taking the assessment should take you about 15 minutes.
- Once you have completed the assessment, view the results and take a screenshot of the assessment score page. You will need this screenshot in order to receive your $50 DonorsChoose.org gift code. (Not sure how to take a screenshot? See our FAQ below.)
- Fill out this Classroom Rewards form to let us know you successfully participated in the Classroom Rewards. You will be asked to upload the screenshot of the assessment score page from the app.
- Once we review and approve your Classroom Rewards form, we will send you your $50 DonorsChoose.org gift code. Expect to receive your gift code within 2 weeks of submitting the completion form.
Want more rewards?
Refer a teacher to this Classroom Rewards opportunity and receive an additional $25 DonorsChoose.org gift code. Here’s how:
- Tell a teacher about this Classroom Rewards opportunity.
- When the teacher you refer successfully completes the Digital Fitness Assessment with their classroom, they should include your name and email that you use on DonorsChoose.org when asked “Did another educator refer you to this opportunity?” in the completion form.
- Once the referral is verified, the DonorsChoose.org team will send you your $25 gift code within 4 weeks, while funds last.
- You can earn up to 5 referral bonuses for telling teachers about this opportunity.
Want to spread the word to a colleague for a referral? You can send them to donorschoose.org/digitalfitnesschallenge so they can enter in their email address for a reminder and get the links to how they can download the app and get their own reward for completing the Digital Fitness Assessment.
Q1. I participated in PwC Classroom Rewards opportunity last year. Can I participate again?
A1. If you have already participated in this Classroom Rewards opportunity, you may not participate again. For other Classroom Rewards and general funding opportunities, check out our Match Offers Page.
Q2. Can I refer a DonorsChoose.org teacher that has already partaken in this funding opportunity?
A2. To receive your referral bonus, the teacher you refer must be new to the Classroom Rewards opportunity.
Q3. How do I take a screenshot on my phone?
A3. Depending on your device, here’s a guide to taking a screenshot on Apple products, and one for Android devices.
Q4. I don’t have a smartphone, can I still participate?
A4. You can download the PwC Charitable Foundation Digital Fitness Assessment app on any tablet or smartphone device. You will not be able to participate using a computer.
Q5. What email should I use to create my account on the app? (School, personal, etc.)
A5. You may use whatever email address you’d like. We recommend using the email you use for your DonorsChoose.org account, but it isn’t necessary.
Q6. I am having trouble uploading my screenshot on my phone. What should I do?
A6. If you are having any trouble uploading a screenshot on your mobile device, please use a desktop computer to upload your screenshot.
Q7. I opted to verify my account via text message, but the verification code I used isn’t working. What should I do?
A7. Make sure you used your verification code and not your invitation code, which you used when you were first creating your account. The invitation code is 3HL60E. The verification code will be sent to you via text message.
If you have any other questions about the Classroom Rewards or referral process, contact the DonorsChoose.org team through our contact form.
If you have a question about the app itself, check out this FAQ from the PwC Charitable Foundation, or contact their team at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are a DonorsChoose.org teacher.