How does it work?
Starting March 9, full-time public school educators who download the PwC Digital Fitness Assessment app and complete the assessment can receive a $50 DonorsChoose gift code. You can learn all about the DFA app here.
How to qualify for the rewards
- Create DonorsChoose account at www.donorschoose.org/teachers if you don’t already have one.
- Download PwC's Digital Fitness Assessment app:
- Open the app once downloaded. Accept the Terms of Services and create an account using your email address.
- You will then be taken to a screen asking for an invitation code. Use code DQH3P2 for this screen.
- Fill out your details within the registration form and choose a password. Check your email for an activation link within 24 hours of creating your account. (If you don’t see the activation email, check your ‘junk’ folder.)
- If you are having trouble verifying your account via email, you may request a verification code to be texted to your phone. This is not the same as the invitation code. Use your unique 6-digit code that is texted to you.
- Once you have verified your account, reopen the Digital Fitness Assessment app and log in.
- After getting acquainted with the app, complete the 23-question assessment about your digital fitness. Taking the assessment should take you about 15 minutes.
- Once you have completed the assessment, view the results and take a screenshot of the assessment score page. You will need this screenshot in order to receive your $50 DonorsChoose gift code. (Not sure how to take a screenshot? See our FAQ below.)
- Fill out this Classroom Rewards form to let us know you successfully participated in the Classroom Rewards. You will be asked to upload the screenshot of the assessment score page from the app.
- Once we review and approve your Classroom Rewards form, we will send you your $50 DonorsChoose gift code. Expect to receive your gift code within 4 weeks of submitting the completion form.
Q1. I participated in PwC's Digital Fitness Challenge last year. Can I participate again?
A1. If you have already participated in this Classroom Rewards opportunity, you may not participate again. For other Classroom Rewards and general funding opportunities, check out our Match Offers Page.
Q2. How do I take a screenshot on my phone?
A2. Depending on your device, here’s a guide to taking a screenshot on Apple products, and one for Android devices.
Q3. I don’t have a smartphone, can I still participate?
A3. You can download the PwC Digital Fitness Assessment app on any tablet or smartphone device. You will not be able to participate using a computer.
Q4. What email should I use to create my account on the app? (School, personal, etc.)
A4. You may use whatever email address you’d like. We recommend using the email you use for your DonorsChoose account, but it isn’t necessary.
Q5. I am having trouble uploading my screenshot on my phone. What should I do?
A5. If you are having any trouble uploading a screenshot on your mobile device, please use a desktop computer to upload your screenshot.
Q6. I opted to verify my account via text message, but the verification code I used isn’t working. What should I do?
A6. Make sure you used your verification code and not your invitation code, which you used when you were first creating your account. The invitation code is DQH3P2. The verification code will be sent to you via text message.
If you have any other questions about the Classroom Rewards or referral process, contact the DonorsChoose team through our contact form.
If you have a question about the app itself, check out this FAQ from the PwC Charitable Foundation, or contact their team at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are a DonorsChoose teacher.