What kind of match?
Starting August 1, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- You teach in a school in Utah where more than half of students are from low-income households. (Click the following link to learn about how economic need is defined on our site)
- Create a project requesting STEM or STEAM resources and describe the importance of STEM and STEAM in your classroom.
- Keep your total project goal under $600, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.org.
- Select a subject area under the Math & Science or Music & the Arts categories.
What won’t qualify:
- Professional Development projects are not eligible for this Match Offer.
With thanks to Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo’s commitment to excellence in education will make a positive difference in classrooms throughout Utah! They are excited to match these STEAM projects on our site!