Update 09/04/2020: More funds have become available for this match offer! Donations made to eligible projects will be matched while funds last.
Update 08/31/2020: As of 08/30/2020, funding for this match offer has been fully applied to eligible projects, and donations are no longer being matched. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available. We are thrilled to see all of the amazing projects that our teacher community created!
What kind of match?
Starting August 16, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- You teach in a 6th-8th grade classroom.
- Create a sports-related project, requesting equipment, uniforms, training gear, food or hygiene-related items for your middle schoolers. These materials can be for gym class or after-school sports activities/teams.
- Select Gym & Fitness or Team Sports as your project’s subject area.
What won’t qualify:
- Professional Development projects are not eligible for this match.
- Class Trip and Class Visitor projects are not eligible for this match.
- Projects requesting technology, including computers and tablets are not eligible for this match.
- Projects over $3,000 won’t qualify for this Match.
With thanks to Tony the Tiger
Tony the Tiger and Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes® have always believed in the power of sport. So when they learned that school sports are disappearing at an alarming rate, they knew that something needed to be done. Together, we can help all kids be tigers.