Update 10/2/19: The Classroom Rewards form for this opportunity is no longer active, and new submissions will not be accepted. If you have already submitted your Classroom Rewards form, we will send you your gift code within the next two weeks! Huge thanks to our stellar teacher community for participating in this exciting opportunity.
How does it work?
From July 30 to September 1, 2019, while funds last, 6-8th grade science teachers in eligible districts can receive a $100 gift code when they watch a recorded 15-minute webinar from Citizen Schools about their Catalyst pilot and submit a Classroom Rewards form. Catalyst is a bold new plan to radically transform middle school learning by bringing the apprenticeship to life during the traditional school day.
How to qualify for the rewards
- You teach science in one of the following school districts:
- Alum Rock Public Schools in CA
- Campbell Unified Schools in CA
- Oakland Publish Schools in CA
- Ravenswood Unified Schools in CA
- Boston Public Schools in MA
- Cambridge Public Schools in MA
- Somerville Public Schools in MA
- Charlotte-Mecklenberg Public Schools in NC
- Durham Public Schools in NC
- New York City Public Schools in NY