What kind of match?
Starting July 8, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- You teach at a school where more than half the students come from low-income households. Learn more about how we define economic need on our site here.
- Keep your total project goal under $500, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.org.
- Describe how your requested resources will keep your class clean and healthy.
- Select “Visual Arts,” “Health & Wellness,” or “Nutrition Education” as your subject area. You will find “Visual Arts” under the Music & The Arts header, and you will find “Health & Wellness” and “Nutrition Education” under the Health & Sports header.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some of our favorite Health & Wellness and Nutrition Education projects:
- “Be Well: Supporting Student Health & Wellness,” from Mrs. W
- “A Clean Classroom is a Healthy Classroom,” from Ms. Z
- “Cooking Healthy Food,” from Mrs. D
With thanks to The Clorox Company
Clorox is proud to support teachers and communities in need, so classrooms are well-equipped, clean and healthy this school year. They are excited to match these Health & Wellness and Nutrition Education projects on our site!