If your requested items are not compatible with your school or district, we want to help get you the right items.
If your project has not yet been fully funded:
- If your project doesn’t yet have donations you can bring your project back to draft, edit your cart and re-submit.
- If your project does have donations you can remove your project and re-post it with modified materials. Any instant fundraised donations will be returned to your teacher account to apply to your new project.
If your project has been funded:
- Please reach out to our team to see if a return and replacement is possible. We’ll contact our vendors to see if a return can be processed and we’ll let you re-shop for an item that will work.
Apple School Manager
- If your device needs to be enrolled in your district’s management console or enrollment program see these tips on how to enroll your Apple devices
Chromebook Education Upgrade
- Chromebooks requested from DonorsChoose come automatically bundled with the Chrome Education Upgrade.
- If you previously requested a Chromebook that needs to be enrolled in your school's Chrome Admin console, we recommend ordering the Google Education Upgrade through our vendors.
If your district is required to procure technology directly:
- Please follow these guidelines to submit a project for technology as a Special Request.