Update 12/12/2018: As of 12/11/2018, funding for this match offer has been fully applied to eligible projects, and donations are no longer being matched. We will update this page if additional funding becomes available. We are thrilled to see all of the amazing diversity, inclusion, and multicultural projects our teacher community created!
What kind of match?
All qualifying projects will receive a 2X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- You teach a Pre-K to 8th grade classroom.
- Start a new standard project and make sure to enter the campaign code "CRUNCH" by clicking "Got a campaign code?"
- Keep your total project goal under $600, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.org.
- Create a project that promotes diversity, inclusion, and multiculturalism in your classroom
What won’t qualify:
- Professional development projects are not eligible for this funding opportunity.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some of our favorite diversity, inclusion, and multiculturalism projects:
- Learning About and Respecting Differences!, from Ms. T
- Diversity Matters: Books for the Future!, from Ms. P
- Unite In Diversity No Bullying Allowed, from Ms. H
With thanks to CRUNCH
CRUNCH is proud to match donations for projects supporting inclusion, diversity and multiculturalism in classrooms across America. CRUNCH has celebrated Americans of all generations for 80 years, and is proud to, together with you, bring this spirit of inclusivity to a new generation.