What kind of match?
All qualifying projects will receive a 2X Match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- You teach in a Kansas City, Missouri charter school, or you teach in one of the following Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas school districts (hit command+f and type in your district name for easy searching):
- Gardner-Edgerton Unified School District 231
- Kansas City Public School District 500
- Shawnee Mission Unified School District 512
- Turner Unified School District 202
- Archie School District R5
- Belton School District 124
- Center School District 58
- Clinton County R3 School District
- Drexel School District R4
- East Lynne Elementary School District 40
- Excelsior Springs School District 40
- Fort Osage School District R1
- Hickman Mills School District C1
- Independence School District 30
- Kansas City School District 33
- Midway School District R1
- Missouri City Elementary School District 56
- North Kansas City Schools 74
- Oak Grove School District
- Raytown School District C2
- Sherwood Cass School District R8
- Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Unified School District 204
- Blue Springs School District R4
- Strasburg Elementary School District C3
- Grandview C-4 School District
- Harrisonville Cass School District R9
- You teach in a school where more than half of students come from low-income households.
With thanks to The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation is pleased to support teachers and students in metropolitan Kansas City, Missouri. Their vision is to foster a society of economically independent individuals who are engaged citizens in their communities.