When you request a Carolina Kits 3DTM from Carolina Biological Supply Company, Carolina Biological will donate 25% of the price of the kit for your project, up to $100 per project, while funds last.
Carolina Kits 3DTM are built from the ground up to give you total support for NGSS instruction for your teaching success and for your students’ learning success.
Here’s how to qualify:
Create a project requesting any of these science kits, which you can find through from our vendor, Carolina Biological Supply Company. Qualifying products are listed in the categories below:
Carolina Biological products are built from the ground up to give you total support for your teaching success and for your students’ learning success.
- Total Convenience – Every kit is packed with the materials you need – and supporting resources – for a safe, successful lab experience.
- Total Engagement – Each lab starts with phenomena, integrates the dimensions, and generates evidence of learning for content mastery for your students.
- Total Guidance – The teacher’s manual highlights the learning dimensions, so you can easily identify how you are meeting them.
Looking for a digital option?
When you request a Carolina Kits | 3D FLEX Digital product from Carolina Biological Supply Company, Carolina Biological will donate 25% of the price of the product for your project, up to $100 per project.
Flex Digital features all the digital resources needed to teach a full year of 3-dimensional labs. Flex Digital includes detailed lesson plans to make remote labs easier to deliver and integrate into your curriculum. Everything needed for a reliable lab experience is included, from prelab to procedure videos to sense making activities. Flex Digital is available for high school biology, chemistry, and earth and space science.
Carolina Kits 3D Flex Digital investigations include:
- Digital teacher demonstrations with high-quality videos that allow teachers to add commentary, providing a personalized learning experience for their students
- Digital student investigations that provide opportunities for students to make observation, collect authentic data, and apply sensemaking
- Bonus remote investigations for a true hands-on lab experience at home (these require some easy-to-package supplies, not included)
- Digital teacher and student resources for hands-on classroom investigations.