Starting October 2nd, your Gym & Fitness project can come to life at half the cost thanks to matched donations from Nickelodeon and National Fitness Foundation. Nickelodeon and National Fitness Foundation are committed to providing students with the opportunity to engage in physical fitness. They are excited to support teachers and celebrate the importance of play in honor of the 15th anniversary of Worldwide Day of Play with this 2X match offer!
Here’s how to qualify:
- You teach a PreK-8th grade classroom.
- Keep your total project goal under $500, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.org.
- In your essay, explain how your project will promote play in your students.
- Select a subject area in the Gym & Fitness category.
- Professional development projects will not be eligible for this project.
If your project meets the criteria above, you should see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it’s approved and live on the site (however, it won’t appear during Friends and Family Pre-funding). New donations will be matched one-to-one as long as funding remains.