How to make your Google document public:
- Open a file in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drawing, etc.
- Click the “File” menu, and select “Make a copy”.
- Make sure the copy contains the information you want to share with us (i.e. doesn’t include any private student information)
- In the top right corner, click the blue Share button
- Click “Get shareable link” in the top right of the “Share with others” box.
- Make sure the drop down menu has “Anyone with the link can view” selected
- Click the “Copy link” button to the right of the drop down menu, or select and copy the entire URL in the field below
- Anyone you share this link with will be able to view the Google document
You can also check out Google’s step-by-step guide in their Help Center for more specific sharing preferences.