Update 4/26/18: Funding for this opportunity is running low. We anticipate all funding will be applied to eligible projects within the next 2 weeks, so if you have a project idea in the works, submit as soon as possible for the best chance to receive matched donations!
SONIC Drive-In proudly supports public school teachers in its local communities like Jasper and Newton County through Limeades for Learning, an ongoing initiative that provides essential funds to inspire learning in today’s students. Jasper and Newton teachers, you can qualify for matched donations from SONIC Drive-in by making one simple change to your account! After you follow the steps below, new donations made after that point will be matched dollar-for-dollar by SONIC.
Here’s how to qualify:
- Your school is located in Jasper or Newton County, MO.
- You’re a SONIC-affiliated teacher. If you’re not, follow these steps:
- Sign into your DonorsChoose.org account
- Click your picture in the upper right corner, then “Public info.”
- Scroll to “Upgrade grades taught / affiliations.”
- Under “Teacher affiliations,” check “SONIC teacher.”
- Create a project for anything your students need.
If your project meets the criteria above, you should see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it’s approved and live on the site (however, it won’t appear during Friends and Family Pre-funding). New donations will be matched one-to-one as long as funding remains.