What kind of match?
Starting November 16, all qualifying projects will receive a 2X match. That means a $20 donation will become a $40 donation.
If your project meets the criteria below, new donations on your project will be matched as long as funding remains. You will see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it is approved and live on the site. Please note, the match offer will not appear during Friends and Family Pre-Funding.
How to qualify:
- You teach in PNC’s geographic footprint. Eligible states and counties are listed at the bottom of this Help Center article.
- You teach in a pre-K or Head Start classroom. When selecting grades for your project, please select only pre-K. Projects serving multiple grades won’t qualify.
- Keep your total project cost under $1,500.
- Submit your project by 12/31/20.
With thanks to PNC Grow Up Great®
PNC Grow Up Great®, a bilingual early childhood initiative founded in 2004 by The PNC Financial Services Group Inc., helps prepare young children from birth through age five for success in school and life. Extending the reach of innovative, high-quality resources and experiences in pre-K classrooms advances the program’s mission of inspiring great futures for young children. To learn more, visit www.pncgrowupgreat.com.
PNC’s geographic footprint:
The following states and counties are eligible for this Match Offer:
Eligible states: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington D.C.
States limited to specific eligible counties:
- Arizona: Maricopa, Pinal
- Colorado: Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, El Paso, Jefferson, Weld
- Kansas: Johnson, Leavenworth, Miami, Wyandotte
- Massachusetts: Middlesex, Norfolk, Suffolk
- Minnesota: Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Ramsey, Scott, Sherburne, Washington, Wright
- Oregon: Clackamas, Columbia, Multnomah, Washington
- South Carolina: Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Beaufort, Berkeley, Charleston, Colleton, Dorchester, Georgetown, Greenville, Hampton, Jasper, Richland, York
- Tennessee: Bledsoe, Bradley, Carter, Cheatham, Davidson, Fayette, Hamilton, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Rutherford, Sevier, Shelby, Sullivan, Sumner, Tipton, Washington, Williamson, Wilson
- Texas: Collin, Comal, Dallas, Harris, Montgomery, Tarrant
- Washington: Clark, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Snohomish
- West Virginia: Monongalia