Congratulations on your project being fully funded! To keep your project on track:
- For DonorsChoose to pay vendor directly reach out to get an updated payment document and upload through your teacher’s page.
- For DonorsChoose to reimburse you complete the purchase and upload the itemized receipt. (please note: for gift card requests, unless specified as incentives, please purchase the resources and upload an itemized receipt)
Below, you’ll find a checklist of things your payment document should include. Including all of these pieces of information will help our team get your resources or experience for your classroom as soon as possible:
- Official company letterhead
- Itemized pricing for each part of your project’s expense
- Cost of shipping and tax, if applicable
- Date of the event or when the payment is needed by, if applicable
Why do I need an updated document?
Projects can be live on our site for several months and price quotes are usually valid for a limited amount of time. In order to make sure everything goes smoothly when we send payment we want to be sure we have the most up-to-date pricing.
If the pricing hasn’t changed, can I use the same document from when I created my project?
Confirm with the vendor that there’s been no change in price and leave a message in the notes section of the payment request form for our team.
If there have been any changes, please request an updated document. Following these pointers will help us get your resources or experience to you and your students as quickly as possible!