Starting March 26, your music project can come to life at half the cost thanks to matched donations from Pandora Radio, if you’ve never had a fully funded project before on DonorsChoose.org. Pandora Radio is proud to ignite support for music education in classrooms nationwide by doubling donations to every eligible project. If you’re brand new to DonorsChoose and you’ve got a song in your heart, or you’re a music teacher ready to give DonorsChoose.org another try, this match is just for you!
Here’s how to qualify:
- You’ve never had a fully funded project on DonorsChoose.org.
- More than half of your students are from low-income households. See how we measure economic need here.
- Create a Standard or Student-led project to make your classroom more musical. Not sure where to start? Head to Woodwind and Brasswind for instruments, AKJ for books, and Best Buy for tech.
- Keep your total project goal under $1,000 including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.org.
- Select Music as your subject.
If your project meets the criteria above, you should see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it’s approved and live on the site (however, it won’t appear during Friends and Family Pre-funding). New donations will be matched one-to-one as long as funding remains.
Need inspiration? Here are some of our favorite music projects: