Here’s how to qualify for the SONIC Drive-In 2X Match on Atlanta projects:
- Your school is located in Atlanta, GA.
- You’re a SONIC-affiliated teacher. If you’re not, follow these steps:
- Sign into your DonorsChoose.org account
- Click your picture in the upper right corner, then “Public info.”
- Scroll to “Upgrade grades taught / affiliations.”
- Under “Teacher affiliations,” check “SONIC teacher.”
- Create a project for anything your students need.
If you’re registered as a SONIC teacher, you should see the match offer applied to your project as soon as it’s approved and live on the site (however, it won’t appear during Friends and Family Pre-funding). New donations will be matched one-to-one as long as funding remains.
SONIC Drive-In proudly supports public school teachers in its local communities like Atlanta through Limeades for Learning, an ongoing initiative that provides essential funds to inspire learning in today’s students. Atlanta teachers, you can qualify for matched donations from SONIC Drive-in by making one simple change to your account! After you follow the steps below, new donations made after that point will be matched dollar-for-dollar by SONIC.