Chevron is offering selective funding for projects that focus on science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM). Educators are encouraged to submit funding requests for classroom materials and experiences that will inspire classroom innovation and enhance the learning environment for students on DonorsChoose.org.
Start your project today for the best chance at full funding! To get started, read through the criteria below to ensure your project is eligible for this offer, then visit www.donorschoose.org/teachers to start your project request today.
Here's how to qualify:
- Only projects submitted between 2/1/18 and 3/31/18 will be considered.
- You must be a certificated full-time educator working for a K-12 public school institution in Kern County or Fresno County.
- Only one project per teacher with a total project goal of $1,500 or less (about $1,000 in materials cost) may be selected and funded.
- Projects submitted in the following subject areas will be considered: Math & Science, Music & the Arts, Special Needs and Applied Learning, with a priority on Math & Science projects.
- Educators are advised to consult school districts’ policies on the purchase of materials and equipment prior to creating a project.
After you submit your project, it will be reviewed for full funding within 2 weeks. If selected, you'll receive an email to notify you of the donation made to your project.
Feb 1 Educators can begin submitting projects
March 31 Last day to submit projects
Ongoing Educators are notified of funding results
NOTE: If your project is funded less than a month from your last day of school your materials will be placed on hold and will be shipped during the first week that your school sites resumes from summer break.