Update 12/30/16: Funding for this opportunity has been fully spent out on eligible projects. We'll update this page if additional funds become available!
Let School Specialty help you inspire your students with new visual art materials, or any resource you'd like for your students with special needs! Donations to qualifying projects in Pre K-5th Grade classrooms will be matched by School Specialty.
Here's how to qualify:
- Make sure you're listed as a Pre K-5th grade teacher on DonorsChoose.org
- Create a project that requests either:
- Visual art resources--paintbrushes, paper, pipe cleaners...you name it!
- Materials for your students with special needs
- Select resources exclusively from School Specialty (projects requesting materials from other vendors will not qualify)
- Keep your project goal under $550
- Select either Visual Arts or Special Needs as your subject area, in accordance with the resources you requested
If your project meets the criteria above, you'll see the School Specialty logo appear on your project right away, and new donations will be matched while funds last.