Con Edison cares about inspiring STEM careers for students in New York City and Westchester County. This fall, NYC and Westchester teachers can bring their STEM projects to life for half the cost with this Double Your Impact match offer from Con Edison.
Here's how to qualify:
- Your school is in one of the 5 NYC boroughs or Westchester County
- More than half of the students at your school are from low-income households
- Create a Standard or Student-led project that gets your students working with STEM materials
- Keep your total project goal under $1000 including taxes, fees, and the suggested donation to DonorsChoose.org (that's about $750 in materials)
- Select "Applied Sciences" as your subject area
Once your project is live on the site, the offer should appear automatically as long as it meets the criteria above.
Need inspiration? Here are some stellar examples:
- Future Forensic Scientists Use Gel Electrophoresis to Study DNA from Mrs. Golio
- STEM: Building Inquisitive Minds from Ms. Kyte