We are thrilled to announce that Wonderful Education has partnered with DonorsChoose.org to fund classroom projects in select Central Valley (California) schools! Since 1999, Wonderful Education has funded over 1,400 grants at 80 schools across the Central Valley and invested $3.5 million to improve the educational outcomes for these students. Your classroom project could be next! The great news is... all you have to do is be a teacher in one of the Wonderful Education eligible schools, and your project could be eligible. You will not need to "tag" your project or reach out to Wonderful Education to qualify. Read on to find out more!
- Teachers from select schools in California’s Central Valley are eligible for grants. Click here to see if your school is eligible.
- Keep your total project goal under $2,000, including taxes, shipping, fees, and the suggested donation to support DonorsChoose.org.
- Funding should directly impact student learning. Projects cannot include requests for furniture (i.e. bookshelves, tables, rugs) staffing, or teacher professional development.
If your classroom project meets the criteria above, you are eligible for a Wonderful Education grant. Wonderful Education is funding $200,000 worth of classroom grants this school year. Each teacher is only eligible for one grant so be sure to submit your best idea!
How to Participate:
- Create a Standard, Student-led, or Class Trip/Visitor project on DonorsChoose.org. Tell us what you need for your students and begin shopping for your materials or planning your field trip.
- Teachers can post classroom project requests to DonorsChoose.org now! Projects will be funded on a weekly basis, while funds last -- post your project quickly to get funded.
For more information and complete rules, check out https://www.wonderfuleducation.org/classroom-grants.